The huge garage and parking spaces plus the large ‘floored’ workshop is every handyman’s/woman’s dream. The addition of three phase power is a bonus.
The current owners have appreciated the builders unique take on privacy and family fun and have made a lifestyle of enjoyment by utilising the abundant area under the house as an additional rumpus/games/guest room.
And inside this uniquely built home you’ll enjoy for security, privacy and plenty of room for family gatherings, play area and office.
You’ll be delightfully surprised at what this home had to offer the moment you step behind the leafy hedged wall, and venture inside.
• Wonderful full length picture window, (not visible by outsiders), in the 1st level living room offers lovely garden views and a peaceful sanctuary to enjoy a relaxed private get-together.
• From the living room and dining area, all guests can flow onto the high secluded covered deck for outdoor entertaining and cool breezes.
Among the many obvious features, some stand out and are unique to the area, while offering the astute family many benefits, not seen in most homes today including:
– Larger than average bedrooms – all with built-ins & air conditioning, able to easily house large furniture and teenagers study areas.
– Master bedroom is straight out of ‘vogue’ with additional private nook for reading, and ‘getting away from it all’.
-The en-suite is situated to allow for total indulgence when pampering and the additional storage in the en-suite is a bonus (for all those things we just want to have handy). The built-in is massive, spanning one wall of the bedroom.
-Working from home is a breeze with ample office space, separated from the living area, yet ease of access to ‘check on the kids’.
While the dining room can host your very best dining parties, for up to 12 quests.
The family chef will appreciate the well-appointed, polished kitchen, lots of cupboards and bench space, featuring gas cook top and stainless-steel oven.
– The hypoallergenic flooring throughout is essential for sensitive souls and is comfortable, warm and ‘soft’ to walk over.
– Huge separate laundry makes room for ironing and drying and the hoarder will appreciate the storage cupboards.
-7 x Air conditioning systems through-out the home add year-round comfort.
While the home is surrounded by other lovey homes in one of Ormeau Hills finest streets, your privacy and security are assured.
You’ll love the ambience, the character and charm that you just won’t want to leave.
And there’s more:
– Fully Fenced landscaped yard. The kids will get lost in the many ‘hiding’ spots.
– Under house storage for garden tools.
– Additional parking for a trailer/or guest parking.
Ormeau Hills is close to the M1 for easy access to the north and south. Located mins to Ormeau shopping and medical, all local schools and public transport.
Call Ashley Rendell 0422 832 171 or Christine Norris 0408 405 851