Extended families, party guests and holiday makers will love this hilltop mansion.
No-one will want to leave.
Nestled among the Northern Gold Coasts finest acreage blocks.
As you step inside the first view is the spectacular 180-degree views.
From then on you won’t be disappointed.
Truly each room, downstairs and on the upper level, has either the view of the cane fields or North Stradbroke, the lush gardens, even the beach is visible.
Enjoy the morning glow over the surrounding acreage properties and relax at night engrossed in the magic sunsets.
The design allows for private quest accommodation, housing massive parties and while your close- knit family is near, they will enjoy the benefit of:
Play rooms, study’s, individual bathrooms, garages, formal living rooms and so many large bedrooms. A room each will be a reward plus, you never have to throw out your treasures as the storage along is a real bonus.
Commuting to shopping and the Gold Coast many entertaining venues and beach is only a short, relaxed drive.
While the current owners have loved and enjoyed the family ambience over the last 17 years many ideas have been visited for other uses of the spectacular home including: (Subject to DA)
• Art gallery, High tea venue and garden walks
• B and B ( So many outside sitting areas for quiet, peaceful ‘alone’ time).
• Student accommodation (One bedroom alone will house a min 6 beds) while the extra kitchen and bathrooms offer privacy for the home owners and others.)
• Wedding venue. (A bride will really cherish the scenery surrounding her photos).
• Conference centre (Ideal for interstate bus groups to unwind (and work) in a relaxed bushland/ garden setting and make use of the gym room and media room.
• Family weekend retreat. Overseas and national and interstate guests can enjoy all the Coast’s attractions and home to their private sprawling hilltop balcony and stroll among the lovely trees and gardens and a dip in the pool, before retiring.
As the outside suggests, the home is designed in Federation styling and internally maintains the form offering:
• Elaborate cornices, picture rails and ceiling rosettes and vaulted ceilings ensuring natural light streaming in all day. Gold taps and intricately laid Italian tiles, reminiscent of a past era
Other features, not shown include:
3 Bathrooms and powder room for the downstairs bedroom.
25000gal water tank well placed so as not to hinder the view.
Enviro cycle Septic.
Town water/Solar panels.
2 double lock up garages with internal access/ 2 driveways
100 squares of living.
2 Hot water services
Fully fenced and additional ‘dog’ area.
Flat grassed areas for kids to play.
Rock walls and garden path throughout the grounds.
Rates approx. $1800pa Water approx. $350 pq
Your very private viewing is welcome. Christine Norris 0408 405 851