Doleman Property Group are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Doleman Property Group is required to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy is intended to provide a general overview of our policies for the handling of your personal information.
Collection of your personal information
We collect, hold, use, and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reasons:
• To carry out appointments as sales agents for clients selling their properties;
• To promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties);
• To provide information on and promote properties for sale to the market;
• To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals;
• For internal business processes such as market research and billing; and
• Where required by law.
We collect personal information about individuals:
• From the individuals themselves through application forms, registration books at open inspections, appointment forms, agreements, correspondence including emails, our web site, and through verbal communications;
• From third parties (including from other agents, from operators of tenancy reference databases and other publicly available databases and from referees) In the course of carrying out agency services for a client, including through property searches.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Doleman Property Group takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non- personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
If you believe we have breached an Australian Privacy Principle or registered Australian Privacy Principle code and would like to make a complaint, you can do so in writing by emailing or writing to Doleman Property Group. We will endeavor to respond to your complaint within 30 days.
You may direct any subsequent complaints to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a- privacy-complaint.