138 River Run Circuit offers impressive street appeal from the first glance.
Situated on a 576m2 premium block overlooking parkland, this low-maintenance modern home is perfect for families seeking a contemporary home in the heart of Ormeau Hills.
The house is filled with natural sunlight, it is elevated to provide for a cooling breeze and relaxing green outlook from most windows. A mixture of formal and informal living areas, indoor and outdoor spaces will amaze and ensure plenty of separation, space and privacy for the whole family!
The chef of the family will love the modern amenities on offer in the kitchen, where catering for family and friends is made simple. Caesar stone bench tops, stainless appliances – including oversized 90cm oven, gas stove top, dishwasher, and ample storage – are just some of the enviable features. The kitchen also overlooks the entertaining area and very private backyard.
Continuing through the home just off the kitchen there is a combined living and dining area. A separate media room provides privacy and the option to relax separately or come together as a family. You will be impressed by the high ceilings through the home and neutral colour palette which allows you to personalise the home to your taste.
The master bedroom is a lovely parents retreat. It has an impressive en-suite with double shower heads, and a very large walk in robe. The master bedroom is located at the back of the home perfect for your own private break away.
There are 4 other bedrooms with build in robes and fans for the rest of the family. Down the front of the home 3 bedrooms are off the children’s wing with its own bathroom and living area.
The yard has plenty of space for the children to play and is fully fenced. Large sliding door from the kitchen open up on to a tiled alfresco which is perfect for entertaining with family and friends.
• Situated on a generous 576 m2 premium allotment
• 5 Large bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite (double shower heads) and very large walk-in robe
• Extra large kitchen with stone bench tops, gas stove top, ample cardboard space, dishwasher plus more
• 3 Large living areas – Media room, Family living area plus children’s retreat
• Family living opens onto the entertaining area overlooking the backyard
• Fully fenced yard with garden shed
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• 6 kw solar panels
• Security system
• Double lock up garage
• Double size laundry with extra large storage in the roof space.
• Close to transport, cafes, shops & Ormeau Tavern
• Nearby schools: Ormeau Woods, Mother Teresa, Nolfolk primary, Livingstone Christine Collage, Ormeau State School & Lutheran Ormeau Rivers District School
Call Ashley Rendell today for your private inspection 0422 832 171